Thursday, May 24, 2012

Senior project reflection

(1) Positive Statement What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why? I am most proud of actually finishing my senior project with a child I was able to present and make a 2 hour with my 18 month old (2) Questions to Consider a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)? Why? AE            P            AP            CR            NC A P because I didn't do above and beyond but I met all requirements b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)? Why? AE             P            AP            CR            NC A P like I said I went through crazy obstacles to get where I am now I can't believe I went back to iPoly I couldn't be more proud of myself to meeting requirements (3) What worked for you in your senior project? Having a child and using him throughout my senior project for example using discipline techniques to calm his tantrums (4) What didn’t work for you in your senior project? The PAPER!!! (5) Finding Value How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.  I know in cal state Fullerton I will be majoring in child development and this senior project I have gotten very close tomy son more than I ever have! I've learned a lot that maybe most mom don't know and how to better my son future life! I know what is the best way to mother a child!!! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment