Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Independent Component 2



(a) Statement saying: “I, student name, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
(b) Explanation of what you completed.
Interpretive
Defend your work and explain how the significant parts of your component and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.
Applied
How did it help you answer your EQ?  Be specific and use examples.
Grading Criteria
·     Log (calendar or list)
·     Evidence of 30 hours of work
LIA submitted to blog

I Rosemarie Martinez affirm that I completed my Independent component which repersents 30 hours of work. With completeing this 30 hours I have taken care of my son Ethan Thomas Robledo the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. Each and everyday I work towards making my son reach his full potential in what the child development chart says he should be at. I make sure he is well taken care of if Im off to work or school and when I come back its mommy duty time.It helped me answer my EQ which is what is the best way to Mother a child by actually being a mother to my son and raising him up with many techniques I learned from my research for example Ethan throwing a tantrum etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment