Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Product

The Product I have learned in my service learning and my research is that all children are different and will adapted at different times but overall you can as parents or guardians reach there full potential by proivided a great upbringing and knowing how to nuture your child in the right way. Many articles for disapine such as teenage runaway, or Dr leonard saxs book why gender matters have really interpret my thoughts on how to go about displining or showing my love for my son in the future. Also my service learning has showed me some evidence when I see children fighting pretty bad then others and cussing you know their parents are probably doing the same thing in there home.
How do you provide evidence? Evidence should come in the form of a photo, video, or something you link to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment