Thursday, January 12, 2012

Service learning



  • Where are you working for your service learning?
I am doing service learning at Dunamis Power  Youth Organization, I deal with ages 2-5 
Also January 28 I will be working at Broad Oaks which is a preschool on Whittier college campus.
  • Who is your contact?
My contact would be for Dunamis Carlos Martinez which i have done most of my hours at his number is 562 965-3007 
  • Summarize the services you have performed to complete the 10 hour requirement
I have been taking care of children ages 2-5 for two hours having play time, giving nutritious snacks, having them being able to communicate with words. Many other things involving children development when it comes also to grow with others and use words not hitting. 
  • How many hours have you worked?
I have worked 47 hours 
*Remember that your house teacher should also have the contact phone number for this person.  If they do not, you will not receive credit for this blog. We will be calling to verify.  

No comments:

Post a Comment