Friday, October 28, 2011

What Ive learn so far

1) What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?
Ive learned how the growth of my child is above average due to his Cognitive development. Ive learned that child development does consist theory such as Nature vs. Nurture ect. Doing Child Development it has also made me aware of my son and what I should watch out for in his years to come. For example his development in his Mechanism "growth"

2) Post evidence of this accomplishment.  It can be in the form of a picture, video, document, etc..
me and my little one.

3) What research helped you to do this and how?*
 It was Research number 16 Development Psychology. This help me learn the scientific aspect when it came to growth, the brain, Parenting, ect.

*What research = name the source
*How = What in the research specifically helped you do what you are posting as evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment